Sunday, September 21, 2008



Ok so the other night Randy heard a noise in our window well downstairs and didn't think anything about it. So then he heard the same noise the next day so he looked and it was a tiny little bunny. So we fed it and the kids loved it but we had to set it free. So I had to get it the stinken window well 7 mo pregnant and catc this crazy bunny. But I did it and we set it free. The kids were so sad to see it go.

3 comments:

Debbie Foster said...

cadie... we need to have lunch again before u have ur baby...because u will be so busy once u have him..not that u are not now...i had alot of fun catching up...p.s can u text me chelseys number and cari's.... i lost them... thankx..

Carlie said...

its about time you updated ur blog. bubbas pics are sooo cute. I just love that kid(even if he never wants to talk to me on the phone-lil turkey)

Lyndsay said...

Cadie! I cant believe how big your kids are! They are adorable!