Monday, December 1, 2008

So I guess the purpose of a blog is to keep it updated so people know what your up to. I guess I have a hard time with that. I just wanted to let all of you that read my blog know how crazy my kids are and now I'm going to have one more what was I thinking.
So the other night I was in the bath ( like most pregnant women do when they only have 11 days left) so any ways I was enjoying myself and all of the sudden I hear Bubba screaming. Right after the screaming Randy comes charging through the bathroom door carrying Ryder. I couldn't figure out what was going on until Randy turned Ryder towards me. Ryder was covered in blood. It was pulsating from his nose. He was blowing blood bubbles from his mouth. I couldn't figure out if it was is mouth or his nose that was bleeding. It looked like he had broken his nose. Ryder wasn't screaming at all. But Bubba on the other hand was screaming bloody murder. I thought that Bubba had done something to Ryder cause he gets like that when he does somethihng wrong. I thought Ryder was in shock. I was trying to talk to Bubba and ask him what happend and he kept on saying I don't know I don't know. So I asked Ryder and he said I was trying to get my mochos. And Bubba says ya probably with the screw driver he was playing with. So we went looking for the screw driver and ye sure enough there was bloody bugers on the end. I have no clue where he got the screwdriver from but he shoved it so far up his nose that he was bleeding profusly. Now we have to make sure that he doesnt stick anything in his nose.

1 comment:

Giles Fam said...

Hey Cadie! This is Lauren (Smith). I just found your blog on Debbie's. I hope you don't mind seeing what you are up to. Congrats on your new baby! He is adorable...and I love the name! If you ever want to check out my blog, send me an email at

lordofthedance4@yahoo.com

and I will send you an invitation