Friday, October 3, 2008

Playhouse Disney Live on Stage!






Me and Bubba owe Cari a big thank you for letting us take her tickets and go see Playhouse Disney Live one Stage. The Seats were awesome and we had a great time. Bubba says I don't want to leab yet. It was a blast. So thank you so much Cari.

2 comments:

Ali said...

Paige would of loved that. she loves Disney. How are things with you, your family is getting big when are you do again? 4 kids wow, I think I would die if I was preg but I also have all my kids three years apart and my baby is 7 months so I think I will take a break.

Lizzie & Ty said...

Hey Cadie! It's Liz... How are you doing? I'm so glad I found your blog. You're as pretty as always! And I can't believe how much your kiddos have grown since I've seen them last! They're all so adorable! Congrats on you expecting! That's way exciting! Do you know what you're having? How's your lil bro Cory doing?