FYI-
I am having a Scentsy Candle party this weekend. It will be at my mom's house from 11-2 come and go. If you want some candles but can't make it to the party you can either call me or I have a basket at my house if you want to come smell them. Hope to see you there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey hey! So i'm shocked to see that you setup a blog cause I thought you were anti married/mormon/myspace but I'm glad you did! Your munchkins are getting so big and I can't believe you only have two more months until another one comes! Drew and I were just saying that its been forever since we hung out. So, maybe we should get together soon!
hey chicky.....sorry we missed ur candle party....i work saturdays & friday 1-6... ;( hate that i work saturdays....maybe oneday ill get saturdays off...well maybe me & korbyn can come over and visit...let me know when its good 4 u...
Post a Comment